ES and SP Prices

I had some bad ES ticks from my BMI satellite feed during the explosion this
afternoon. There were several ticks that came in at 824. I deleted those.

Then I was noticing that I had several ticks in the ES8Z that were way out
of whack with the SP8Z. My high tick for ES8Z was 1138.25! The high tick for
SP8Z was 1075.00. I suspected bad ticks on the ES but there was an orderly
(though large changes) on the way up and down.

Can anyone confirm this or know what the ranges were during the last hour or
so?

Neil