Re: LFG heads up!

i've gone through mergers, busts, and buyouts with a bunch of fcm's
and never really felt worried about losing my money or missing a beat
in my trading.

the futures industry does a pretty good job of looking after their own
in the case of firms going belly up.  customers would hoof it in a
heartbeat otherwise.

TJ

---Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Clearing firm in commodities do not have government protection like
securities do with SPIC and account insurance. I have been doing this
I years and seen many firm go under and I have not heard of any client
ever losing money because of it. Usually other firms step in and take
over without even an interruption in trading.