Re: Kaufman Indicators

:Two or three weeks ago, someone was kind enough to
:post an .ela file of Kaufman's AMA and several other
:indicators from that book.  Many thanks to him.

Your welcomed..

:I've just found time to look them over and was interested
:in one oscillator that I'm not familiar with.  It's listed as
:"=PK/ST/140/ER," though I suspect that may not be what
:Kaufman himself called it.  Could someone tell me how
:this indicator is derived and how Kaufman expected us
:to interpret it?

=PK/ST/140/ER  =  Perry Kaufman -Smarter Trading - Page 140 - Efficiency
Ratio

:Also, if it's not too much trouble, is there any hope that
:someone could post an .ela file with this indicator and
:the AMA as functions, so that we Supercharts users
:can play with them in systems?

The only user function as I recall is momentum that is built into TS..

:
:Thanks again.
:
:Owen Davies