Kaufman Indicators

Two or three weeks ago, someone was kind enough to
post an .ela file of Kaufman's AMA and several other
indicators from that book.  Many thanks to him.

I've just found time to look them over and was interested
in one oscillator that I'm not familiar with.  It's listed as
"=PK/ST/140/ER," though I suspect that may not be what
Kaufman himself called it.  Could someone tell me how
this indicator is derived and how Kaufman expected us
to interpret it?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, is there any hope that
someone could post an .ela file with this indicator and
the AMA as functions, so that we Supercharts users
can play with them in systems?

Thanks again.

Owen Davies