Re: TradeStation Server and Windows NT

I am a little more familiar with this problem.  What you need to do is go to
the Microsoft tech support web site, and do a search on mouse ports or com
ports.  Basically, it will tell you to put a line in a boot configuration
file (I believe its boot.ini) to tell NT to not search the com ports for a
mouse.

Chris Lober