Re: We were right again blah blah

At 11:05 AM 10/14/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I dont think Neal is looking for clients.
>Some guys like Neal are different than the Bullshit, Bolt guys etc.
>I dont agree with some of his postings ,  but well ........

So what WOULD be the point of these "we were right" postings? People could
lose a lot of money trading based on this BS. Like this morning. I feel
sorry for all the worshipers who sold this morning based on this post.

Do you think he will make a "we were wrong" posting? Hmm... Maybe if he
doesn't I will.

I think it should be exposed for what it is, and that is self-serving CRAP.