Re: Trend or No Trend

  • To: "Mark Brown" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Trend or No Trend
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:44:32 -0400 (EDT)

Mark

Thank you for your interesting and lucid answer.

Ref this -

>I see things from many different view points and am not so narrow minded as
>my opponents.

Why do you have 'opponents'?  Who are you opposing, who is opposing you?
In the market, everyone is allegedly a competitor, but I don't think of it
that way.  I do my thing, which, because of where I do it, has absolutely no
effect on anyone else and it is only what they do collectively (the market)
that affects what I do.

No need to answer!!

Bill