RE: Bonds down another point

Hi Stewart;

Yes things are going okay just I bought puts at the highs and sold them to
soon in the bonds.
Thats why I'm talking them up I'm still pissed about it...........LOL. I
enjoyed your comments helps cool my irritation. See I can't trade bonds
again until I can be unemotional with them right now so I'm fooling with
the S&P.

Robert