Daytrading books

Ok, things are looking mighty interesting in my continuing interest in
daytrading.  I have just *one* (yeah right) question however.  Well maybe
two:

	1) If you had to own 3 books on daytrading what would you pick?
	How about a book entitled Stock Patterns For Daytraders by a guy
	named Barry Rudd.  Any good?  How about Neil Weintraub's Tricks
	Of The Floor Traders?

	2) Is there a recognized least expensive Internet-based real-time
	data feed or web-based real-time charting service?

Window On Wall Street is looking better and better although their data
feed is not universal and probably can't feed Supercharts or
Tradestation (bad).  EZ Language and system optimization are still slated
for next year (bad).  They have integrated a number of functions that I
value however and they're offering a year's worth of free real-time data
if you buy their high-end package by the 15th of this month.

It's intriguing.

 - Hacker

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."