Re: Trend or No Trend

  • To: "Mark Brown" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Trend or No Trend
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:17:48 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like you believe in price action and not indicators.    Well, well,
well...

Can one ask what your main trading activity is?  Day trading?  Position
trading?  System?
Discretion?

Following on from your answer, what would you describe as your main trading
aids?

Just interested - bearing in mind what you have said.

Bill Eykyn