Re: FutureSource

Questions:

	1) Will Supercharts and Tradestation be compatible with Internet
	based data services and which ones?

	2) Anybody look into Window On Wallstreet as an alternative? Their
	product will supposedly have EZ Langauge support of some kind
	next year when the new version comes out.  Unclear at this time
	if they intend to provide a "power editor" and whether or not they
	can provide all the functionality of TS.

	WoW looks very interesting to me.  It provides charting,
	a form of system optimization, system reports, backtesting
	and stock screens with a large set of criteria.  And the data feed
	can be from numerous sources or their own data source over
	the web.  Supercharts 4.6 requires a dialup if you're a Telescan
	user (bad bad bad).

	I would find all of these capabilities of use.  And it's much
	cheaper than Tradestation.

	Any opinions on WoW?

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
        http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."