Re: European Datafeed

Dans un courrier daté du 12/10/98 16:09:28  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 go to intraday chart (e.g. SP z8)

 righ click

 EDIT PRICE DATA
 (tells you at the bottom/left how many ticks you have for that symbol)

 SPz8 10/09/98 on DBC/eutelsat I have 2530 ticks for that day  - AND YOU ???

SP Comstock count is 2777 SPZ8 ticks for that day.
DCB is missing also a lot of ticks on Matif and DTB.
I know this because I follow a system on my computer (runs ComStock) and
another one running DBC, outside my office.

ComStock will be the best choice with their Xpress Feed (64kb) and
TradeStation 5. (only their 19.2 kb feed is available to TS4)

Sincerely;

Pierre Orphelin