Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

At 09:55 AM 11/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Would you have a data file you could share on Omega.  I only recently
>started collecting data on them and don't have much history.
Attached is the data file on OMGA.  There is only 1 year's history.

As a very rough guideline, I use a short-term (say 9 days) WMA to monitor
the price movement of the stock.  And again, as a very rough guideline, I
might buy if the stock seems to be bottoming out or if it crosses over the
short-term WMA.

Please remember no one knows if OMGA will go bankrupt or not.  If one feels
it would, one should not even buy 1 share of OMGA.  On the other hand, if
he is comfortable the company will still be around in the next 5 years, and
if he LIKES the company and its products, then perhaps he would want to buy
some (not too many) shares of OMGA.  Buyers beware.

Robert mentions "if you are in for the short term".  If I buy this stock,
it will be for a very, very long term, and I am fully aware the whole
investment can sink into the black hole without any recovey.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Omga.txt"