Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

Jim beware of the 28m asset claim its not real world because on dilution of
those assets you would see that disappear into thin air. Those assets are
its based mainly their share price not hard assets. This company relies
solely on cash flow and future credit lines to keep the doors open now. The
release of TS5 will help but long term Omega is behind the industry they
use to lead. There proprietary software will not be cutting edge anymore
and competition will force them to lower prices of their products to the
market place later.
EL can be worked around now without to much difficulty as is being done
with Trade Lad using C++ programing. Omega is not moving forward but trying
to hold on as a proprietary status they enjoyed in the eighties. Worlds
changing and their not in step with it.

Robert