Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

Yes I do they have no alternative considering their earnings ratio. Their
products are to expensive for the market place now and their completion is
closing the gap as far as product and price. The argument that they would
get bought out doesn't make any sense either better to let them go bankrupt
before buying them if one was so incline to own them. First pink sheets
then chapter 13, to many things better to own than Omega especially after
this market correction.
Robert