Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

Dans un courrier daté du 10/10/98 15:49:38  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 << I still question the wisdom of their discontinuing TradeStation EOD.  >>

 I think as you will remember someone had a product that was a power editor
 for SuperCharts,  Bill Cruz couldn't stand that his best laid plans had been
 interrupted.  So he bought them out, and shelved the product forever.  Buy
 out the competition, yea thats it, thats the ticket.   Lets not build a
 better product, oh no lets but out our competitors, thats much easier.

There have been TWO products allowing to use the Power Editor In SC.
I do not know the reason why it has been possible, butit was not in the
intention of Omega to sell SC with a free access to the pOwerEditor.
Was a protection mistake (as the ELA password is).
Maybe Doug Deming could tell you more on this.

snip

<<
 Omega stock dropped because the market dropped and because penny stocks are
 more affected than blue chips in such cases. People do arbitraging, and then
 price reflects it.

 -Pierre Orphelin

 Oh Pierre, I doubt very seriously that anyone who is a position to Arbitrage
 would even know of Omega's existence.  Only my shoe shine guy would be
 arbitraging (a dollar stock) Omega, I'll ask him and see.  In case you
 didn't know there stock is worthless because more and more people are
 learning from their own experiences as they mature as users.  That Omega's
 leader Bill Cruz is a flat out bald face liar, liar pants on fire.  Soon God
 forbid they will all have attitudes like me?   Even you will come aboard at
 the expiration of the first quarter of 1999 when yet again Omega and Bill
 Cruz will have proven to have been lying to us all.  Of course all the
 opinions of Bill Cruz and Omega are all mine and in no way I guess reflect
 at this time the opinions of anyone else on the planet known to us as earth.

 mb

 ps Hedging penny stocks may be the new rage, Hey credits to the guy who
 predicted it first here on the List, He was dead on, congrats!

Arbitraging was  only a part of the probable explanation.

Excuse me, but I'm not an investor.
I do trading and live from the movements in the market.
A reason why I'll never invest anything because I coud believe in  a company.
See what happened  recently with the french  big stock Alcatel : -45% in one
day.
 Sold by Fidelity and thelike  because  the announced  income expectations
were not exactly  what they expected.

Price has nothing to do with fundamental  true value of company.
I has to do with greed, fear, expectations and all of human behaviour that
produces so nice movements in the market.

Thank them, they make our living.

We still have 5 1/2 month before the yk2 deadline...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin