Re: OMGA Hits New Lows

<< I still question the wisdom of their discontinuing TradeStation EOD.  >>

I think as you will remember someone had a product that was a power editor
for SuperCharts,  Bill Cruz couldn't stand that his best laid plans had been
interrupted.  So he bought them out, and shelved the product forever.  Buy
out the competition, yea thats it, thats the ticket.   Lets not build a
better product, oh no lets but out our competitors, thats much easier.
Every action has a reaction and so Bill Cruz drove the poor guy to go buying
bootleg TS using safesoft.   I know that at least a few hundred thousand TS
are bootlegged all around.  All those could have been SC with a power
editor,  but no Bill wouldn't have it.  We all could have had the best
Futures data in the industry CQG with TS but NO!   CQG wouldn't be Black
Mailed by Bill Cruz for him to do so,  see Bill gets everyone to pay him for
what he does.   No pay no play, but he has cried wolf one to many times and
the public is slooooowly learning.   I have not looking back upon it
contributed to the acceleration of that learning curve one bit.  In fact I
have most likely deterred the educational process, see I knew from trading
the markets.   People want to be losers, its easier to deal with a loss than
a win.  If facing reality is what it takes to win, then they had rather go
to a seminar and pay to hear fantasy some Guru's mouth.  See I would have
done this here and this there and Oh there I would have known that this
would have been the method to use there.  Opp's my newbie followers have
found me out, I'm a fake for the past year, well not to worry NEXT group
come on in!

mb

Omega stock dropped because the market dropped and because penny stocks are
more affected than blue chips in such cases. People do arbitraging, and then
price reflects it.

-Pierre Orphelin

Oh Pierre, I doubt very seriously that anyone who is a position to Arbitrage
would even know of Omega's existence.  Only my shoe shine guy would be
arbitraging (a dollar stock) Omega, I'll ask him and see.  In case you
didn't know there stock is worthless because more and more people are
learning from their own experiences as they mature as users.  That Omega's
leader Bill Cruz is a flat out bald face liar, liar pants on fire.  Soon God
forbid they will all have attitudes like me?   Even you will come aboard at
the expiration of the first quarter of 1999 when yet again Omega and Bill
Cruz will have proven to have been lying to us all.  Of course all the
opinions of Bill Cruz and Omega are all mine and in no way I guess reflect
at this time the opinions of anyone else on the planet known to us as earth.

mb

ps Hedging penny stocks may be the new rage, Hey credits to the guy who
predicted it first here on the List, He was dead on, congrats!