Re: FOREX

>Ok...  that's fine Mark...  But what's your vote?
>
>Good trading,
>
>The Omega Man
>
>Omega - Love it or Leave it.

First let me say I never would or have used such language on the omega list.
I believe those that post such should be expelled for doing so!   The little
spammer cant take the heat, so he thinks public opinion will bring me into
alignment?  Da! I buy SP's when limit down I doubt that I could fear Public
opinion.

Anyway to answer your question Omega Fan,  you are about as clueless to my
vote on spamming as your employer Bill Cruz is to customers needs!   Anymore
questions?

Thought not, mb

ps looks like we wont have to leave omega, its leaving us.  see the boat
sailing to a southward island?