FOREX

Richard
You were pompous when you joined the list a few months ago. I remember some of
your early posts when you made the same offer,  almost everyone opposed your
"outlook / forex etc". I dont keep old copies of the Omega List but list
members can check on that.

I dont know  Mark Brown either ; but I agree with him.

To answer  you " This group is in control ; and I dont think any problems
exist".
Lets not waste time anymore.

Michael  Verma

> I do not need nor want to be associated with this group any longer. Perhaps
>  this group can take control of itself someday and correct these problems.
If
>  From: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>GO FUCK YOURSELF, CAN YOU TELL WHAT MY VOTE IS ? IF YOU PERSIST >I WILL
REPORT YOUR ASS TO THE NFA AND THE CFTC!