Re: IT'S A BEAR MARKET

hummm deee hummm de doooo , I couldn't agree more up.  markets move up I'm
short (yes I didn't mistype I said short) markets move down I'm long (yep I
meant to type long there) markets flat I'm either long or short I dont care,
which cause it doesn't matter.  but I'm always in the market, long or short
even if I'm wrong who's  to say I'm wrong to be fading a trend?  So seems
that the trend is for the SP is down according to Omega Sam, I'll buy it
just for all of you doom and gloomers.  I know the world looks so bleak and
world recession and all.  I remember the chatter at SP levels of 460 to 500.
People were saying at several brokerages tat if the SP hit 500 it would be
the end of the world.  It was the sign of the beast, the economy would burst
like a bubble!   Doom a Deee Doom, Doom a Deee Dooo, watch out new highs
here we go!

mb