Re: In defense of Omega Support

In a message dated 98-10-09 18:48:25 EDT, editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> A ha!  Gotcha!  You must be an Omega Research employee, acting under an
>  alias, being paid by the company to post messages of support!  Your real
>  name must be Joe Krutsinger!  No one else would post such a message.  (Are
>  you the one who has been wearing the Joe Krutsinger disguises and
>  impersonating me at various trading-related events?)

Sorry, but I find this type of response STUPID.  Sure I've had some problems
early on with Omega's tech support, but the last time I had a problem they
were excellent. (and no I am not an employee).   Of course if I were in Tech
Support, and got a call from someone with an attitude like that, I probably
wouldn't bother being to helpful either