Book and Trading Style

Just finished reading Buzzy Schwartz's "Pit Bull" at least for the first
time.

While there's more than a little ego tripping and status mongering
there's an awful lot of good material on approaches to short term
trading and fitting your trading to your own personality quirks.

While I got a lot out of reading it, some individuals might not, but
even for them it will be an enjoyable read.  Something to fill the dull
periods that we've had lately given the slow markets. (Grin)

Richard Funkhouser

And, no, there aren't any systems that you can code.