Re: Chart Scan Alert (help please)

INPUTS: StochHi(90),
 StochLow(20),
 Len(14);

value1 = SlowKCustom(H, L, C, Len);
condition1 =  value1 crosses over StochHi;
condition2 =  value1 crosses under StochLow;

IF  condition1 or condition2  THEN begin
 Print(printer,"");
 Print(printer,"");
 If commoditynumber = 5035 then print(printer, "AAPL  ");
 If commoditynumber = 5005 then print(printer, "ADBE  ");
 If commoditynumber = 5002 then print(printer,"AMAT  ");
 If commoditynumber = 5004 then print(printer, "AMD  ");

   PRINT(Printer,date:6:0, Time:5:0, "  Stochastic=", value1:3:2, "  Closing
Price=", C:4:2 ) ;
end;
Plot1(Value1,"SlowKCust");
Plot2(SlowDCustom(H, L, C, Len),"SlowDCust");
Plot3(StochLow,"Plot3");
Plot4(StochHi,"Plot4");