Chart Scan Alert (help please)

Before I start out on a dead end..... I keep a single oscillator across a
variety of intraday charts.  I would be very interested in having trade
station print out an hourly chart (while Im laying out drunk or some such
other important trading activity) of any commodity whose oscillator value
is below 30 or above 70.

I see how it is possible to set it up to print a chart whose oscillator
turned on the final hour of trading but not the other.

Anyway, here is my single ultra sophisticated super top secret (traders
eyes only) stochastic that I use.  Any help (even if its just to tell me
that Im full of whatever) would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart.

Inputs: Length (14);
Plot1 (@cqgsmavg(@slowk(length),10),"slowk");