Re: TS 5.0 FEATURES (....a question)

Please ask FS if they can give you a release date for the modules needed to
drive TS5.0 ! You will not get a definite answer that solves that game - with
the info's that I got, it could be or couldn't be. The same thing with release
of TS5.0: could be Q1/99 or later...

As I know, the current 16bit FS Manager handles the y2k problem. If Omega will
supply the y2k patch for TS4.0 you will have a working TS solution also for the
year 2000 and after that.
Best Regards
Frank