60k bars crash

  As soon as I extended tests on my system past 60,000+  bars(all in one
crunch) TS crashed. That is, I got a "Security block missing" popup and
all buttons froze. All I could do was "end task" the program.
  The security block is in place. I assume TS simply didn't know exactly
what to do so "when in doubt, send 'em the ol' security block popup".
  I rebooted, in an attempt to flush the file handles I'd been using and tried
again.
  Same thing.

  Anything less than 60,000 bars works fine.

  I use the term 60,000 bars loosely. I roughly calculate this from 5min bars
exceeding 3 years.(60days*82bars/day*13 or more contracts).

Other factors that may contribute to the situation include.....
  1...80 meg Ram
  2...w95
  3...100+ included systems in the master system file(no dll's)
  4...data is in 4 separate contract charts per workspace
  5...7 or 8  system files usually open in power editor.
  6...no other programs running .

Anyone ever run into this and deal with it successfully?

dbs