Re: Trader Vic

Clint;

I think any method is better than no method and to really feel comfortable
trading you have to come to these trading conclusions yourself. I see
nothing wrong with doing what your asking and it will help you learn
yourself that being the ultimate goal. Information is one thing advise is
another but the reasoning behind the advise is important especially if he
indeed has a good track record probably means he knows what he's talking
about and you can learn that. Just don't let that stop you from thinking
and learning to make your own decisions. Its an easy temptation to let
others do your thinking and gaining confidence in them instead of yourself
that you don't need. A good place to start if you like him go with it just
remember to take responsibility for your loses and no blaming because its
your money and thats the bottom line.

Just my two cents
Robert