Re: The 95% losers Join now.

My goodness gracious, are you a technician? How can you sold so late in the
game?
If you are,better change your indicators, no kidding. Back to the drawing board
for you!!
People who listened to 22 yera old brokers deserve what they get. Paying tuition
fee
for both that broker and you. with you as the moneyman.

And of course, always have stops,always plan for those market catastrophe days,
ALWAYS!!