Re: Omega's Refresh Data Site

> I and several others have experienced difficulty finding the latest
> refresh files at this site.  I have found that the problem seems to be
> an idiosyncrasie of the FTP client built into web browsers.  Can anyone
> suggest a correction for this browser problem?

Couple of suggestions:

*  http://www.getright.com  - A browser add on that assists in
downloading of files either through the use of http or ftp. One great
advantage is that you can stop a download in progress and resume at a
late time (if the server supports this feature which it seems most do
these days)

-  A stand alone FTP program - CuteFTP is the most recommended
can be obtained from
http://www.download.com