Omega's Refresh Data Site

I and several others have experienced difficulty finding the latest
refresh files at this site.  I have found that the problem seems to be
an idiosyncrasie of the FTP client built into web browsers.  Can anyone
suggest a correction for this browser problem?

Here's what I have found.  Some data categories, such as Signal intraday
futures, show a complete up-to-date list of the files.  But for other
categories, such as Signal intraday indexes, the list terminates
prematurely, say in February of this year.

I tried both MS Internet Explorer v3.02 AND Netscape Navigator v4.02.
Both terminated the list prematurely, but at slightly different places!
Then I tried a stand-alone FTP utility and it showed the entire list
properly.

I suspect that the problem may have something to do with the amount of
space allocated by the browser for holding the FTP page.  But I have
looked for some user option related to this and cannot find any.  Also I
emptied the various folders for temporary internet files and this failed
to make any difference.  I even shut down the browsers and restarted
them - still no difference.

Incidentally, I am running on Win NT 4.0 with loads of RAM - over 20
megs of physical memory free and available WITH my standard apps and
browser running.

Any ideas???

Carroll Slemaker