Re: Globex Problems (again?)

Jay wrote:
> When Cubs/Tops goes down, IB does not.  As far as I know, Interactive
> Brokers, is the only electronic ordering system, in which your orders
> sent, go directly to a floor trader who has an eletronic hand-held
> unit..period.  There is now routing desk or outages.  They only way in
> which there could be problems, is if the floor traders' hand-held unit's
> batteries fail.

Jay,

your positive remarks towards IAB are in quite a contrast to my own realtime
experience with them for 6 months in 96/97 with various repeated problems of
lost connections, dupe fills, no fills, silly batteries ran out etc etc. - on top of that
there fills were not really nice (often). (as reported here some days ago)

Has all that changed and you do NOT eperience any such problems AT ALL
????

thanks
rgds hans