Visual Basic Code Within Easy Lanuage

I posted the attached question to the TradeLab list and thought I'd post it
here as well to see if anyone else has any additional insights.

"I have a Visual Basic program which I would like to run from Easy Language.
I gather the procedure is to put the Visual Basic program into a DLL which
can then be run from within Easy Language.  Can anyone advise: as to what is
required, how difficult this is and whether there is a problem running a DLL
produced by VB 5.0 (32 bit) from within TradeStation 4.0 (16 bit)."

I got two responses: the first said I would not be able to run a 32 bit
program from within Easy Language.  The second response suggested buying
Visual C 1.5 and an older 16 bit version of Visual Basic.  The Visual C
program could then be used to call the Visual Basic program.  Apparently
both programs are cheap, cheap, cheap on E-Bay.  Anyone on this list have
any additional insights or comments?