Re : Market Profiles

Dans un courrier daté du 06/10/98 00:03:57  , Barry Burgess écrit :

<<
 Please would MB send me a copy of his market profiles as Poo,s version(
 translation into American of  poo is shit or in french is merde  )is far
 short of Larry's version from Chicago -

Right for the language.
You have to deal with it or maybe learn french. You still know one word as I
can see.
This is not so important because if you understand the inputs , you should
understand how to use it.

Larry Ehrhart version is the closest to Steidelmayer work.
The main differences with is one are that it does not run within TradeSation
but outside,but  has more tic features and profile display than mine and works
to the tick level because it reads the server database.
Not the same work, not the same price...
However, you will be unable to run a  MP based system with it, but you can
with mine.
I also display the true distribution and not the one letter  per TPO  original
version that is a mathematical nonsense in my opinion.

MB version dispalys the TPO like Steidelmayer does, but again, I disagree with
Steidelmayer and  due to the numerous features that I have added, I run out of
64kb, so I cannot ad this  so called feature for the moment.

Most of the genius of Steidelmayer has been to copyright the MP letter
display...

<<
 maybe it due to the distance from Paris to CBOT and Steidmayer.

Nan.
Not a distance problem. A personal choice problem.

Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin