FW: TS Cursor stuck problem

Other possible solutions/causes

1. A faster PC helped this problem (P5 233 up to PII 266)
2. More memory has also helped (64M to 128M)
3. TS is a 16 bit app running in an operating system designed for 32 bit
apps.  I don't experience this with any other 32 app under NT or theone
other 16 bit app I run in NT.   The amount of time which TS remains "stuck"
has varied from a few seconds to a little more than a minute.  Mark's
observation that it doesn't appear in Win95 seems to point to either that TS
may be optimized for 95 since this was the primary targeted platform and/or
Win95 is optimtimized for 16 bt apps, unlike NT, so handles TS's
implmentation better.  This problem has always cleared itself up and hasn't
impacted performance or increased the number of GPF's I get in NT (zero).

4. You should also consider what type of disk format you're using-- FAT or
NTFS?  I run NTFS with IDE hardrive which may not be optimal since NTFS
works better with SCSI.  I've been told it's actually slower with IDE.  I
havn't tried running TS in NT using FAT.  This may clear the problem.

Brian