Re: TS Cursor stuck problem

Mark,

Your note suggests that you are running at least 4 copies of TS - assuming
these are legitimate copies you must be one of the most faithful and
valuable Omega customers.
Gerrit

Yes I consider myself  a faithful and valuable customer. I own ten TS.
Three of them I bought directly from Omega.  Block numbers, 295, 3990, 4010.
These other 7,  I bought used, their block numbers range from below 20 to
under 300.   Not only that but I own two copies of System Writer Plus sorry
but I cant supply you with the Block Numbers on those because they are not
printed on the block.  To top it all off I have two a SuperCharts also.  I
hope that this demonstrates my concern and my MOTIVES for a y2000 patch and
or TS 5.0 release.  I wonder what your MOTIVE was in asking?   How are your
sales of trick scape coming?  Are you getting reports of clients making lots
of money with it?  I was wondering, it looks so kool in three D and must
have been so hard to program.  Oh in case you were wondering our sales of
The Original TPO Pro5.0 Market Profile are doing great and we have had
several clients come back and buy a second one.  One guy who bought a second
one lives in Hawaii and he claims that by doing a nightly Stock Screening
each night.  Then Day Trading those stocks with TPO Pro5.0 has made a
bundle.  He is a typical, experienced Market Profile user.  I would also
refer others to PO's site where he is the only other vendor of the Original
Market Profile.

Thank you for your Inquiry of my legitimate TS's.  I do have SafeSoft too,
but see it doesn't work on NT yet!  I'm sure there will be a fix between the
guy in Florida and the Guy in Canada by the time TS 5.0 is ever launched.

Mark Brown  TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?