Re: TS Cursor stuck problem

I have exactly the same problem with only one NT box the other doesn't do
it.  A Reboot solves it for a while.   So much for NT,  my 95 machines never
do it..  Remember TS never saw NT when it was programmed way back when.  mb

If I have for example a crosshair and try to move it over the chart
then the crosshair is just stuck at the position where it was when I
initially pressed the left mouse button. No matter how I move the
mouse the crosshair does not move.

Any ideas what causes this ? I am running on NT SP3.

Gerrit