Re: [Fwd: server /charting problem with bad ticks]

bear with me ron.  your explanation still doesn't jive with my
observations.

you're assuming that the tick in question is bad, period. i question
that inference. i'm saying that you don't or can't know.

question: why doesn't the "bad" tick plot on the tick chart as bad,
but as a good or correct tick at the time it was received?

TJ

---Ron Augustine  wrote:
First of all the tick *DOESN'T* plot correctly on your chart--

yes, it does on my charts. your comment above is the source of my
confusion