Y2K Server Changes

was: Re: TradeStation

"Brian Massey" <bnm03@xxxxxxx> writes:
>Y2K will require at least changing the way the server stores and retrieves
>data (by date) and the way it's represented in the server.  There also have
>to be some changes to charting module but we wn't worry about those.

Since the server uses a pseudo-Julian date format, I don't think any
changes will be necessary in that regard for a few more centuries;
all the necessary changes are in the user-interface department, just
like charting.  In fact, from what I gather, most of the problems
seem to be in the charting end of things, at least with TS 3.5.

Jim