Fwd: server /charting problem with bad ticks

here's what melody and i discussed a month ago.  still no reply as yet
on this particular server problem / bug.

note her comment "I am going to speak with the engineer who wrote the
server for insight on why the real-time chart would not show the spike."

who is "insight"?

TJ