Re: Re: TS5 Press Release: Did we miss something?

I would like to address this : so I will.  I'm putting on my serious and
completely logical face now.

I reported similar things like this in the past to Omega and the list, its
all in the archives somewhere.  In my case the I found it was a precision
problem with TS.  TS if you work with it allot, will show you many precision
problems.  I have learned to build around it to get the results I want, but
it would have been much easier to build the systems exactly like the
Scientific Software that I developed the system with was programmed.  To get
TS to perform exactly as even MetaStock is a big job.  TS smoothes many
indicators out to the point that they all look averaged.  There is something
going on and I dont care what, I just want all the platforms to look the
same when I program them and TS is the only odd ball out every time.  This
is not an attack but a fact, I can provide various screen shots of not only
data problems but code thats screwed up too.  Anyone that has MetaStock can
look at a Stochastic and then compare it to TS with the same settings (I
hate that I have to qualify that, its so stupid to assume that I wouldn't
use the same settings for comparison) and they look entirely different.  The
TS Stoc. looks smoothed, and doesn't swing as big up/down as the MetaStock
one does.   TS also inherently always gives better trading system results
than any other software that I use.  I found the bugs on this and fixed it,
TS is tough to recreate something in.  I have seen and lost money on the
disappearing arrows myself.  My code is not faulty, the way the TS server
saves and processes the data is the problem.  I programmed a fix for that
too!  I'm just glad I have bench mark programs that I can compare with so I
know what is right/wrong.  Once you compare you see someone is at fault.  I
choose to believe its Omega, others can choose who they wish is at fault.

MB

>If you believe you can develop a trading system that will consistently
trade the market profitably (most can't), your time might be better spent
developing a system that is robust enough to deal with the vagaries of the
markets, as well as those of the computer and the data-feed that you're
running.

>As it stands now, your charges leveled at TS are a cheap-shot, but they
will be music to the ears of a few on this List.