Re: Omega Research

>Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 20:40:34 -0500
>To: CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx
>From: Robert W Cummings <robertwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Omega Research
>Cc: GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>

>Omega is going to be de listed under the newer stricter SEC listing
requirements. Then they will join the many numbers of companies who put
selfish interest above customers and now reside in the pink sheet grave
yard. We have a company right here in Huntsville, Alabama called
Intergraph, symbol INGR that had the worlds first and best graphic software
and maintain that status for years to become the worlds largest leader in
this field. Because they thought they were the best and had irreplaceable
technology they didn't listen to the customers and the competition has
almost broke them beyond recovery. They have lost money the last 29
quarters in a row and will join Omega as once a shining star that turned
deaf ears to the voice of reason the customer. Windows on Wallstreet is
here now and there will be more competitors with the Internet revolution in
the investment charting software field. My personal wish is that Omega
would get bought out by one of them so we could return to a normal customer
client relationship. Another example is Prodigy and AOL, Prodigy said we do
business this way and AOL said we will do business the way you want us to.
I wrote a letter to Omega about this example two years ago and I wrote the
same letter to Prodigy seven years ago. So why the H...ll didn't I buy AOL
at a 3 bucks a share, go figure? I think when the Crews bothers went public
they personally sold out and saw the handwriting on the wall. That they
could not hold prominence over this field very much longer so took the
bucks from the IPO and now basically hanging out as long as they can
feeding off Omega through salaries and hoping for a buyout of their 80%
remaining stock.

>Robert
>

>At 08:22 PM 10/2/98 EDT, CalaxCorp@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>In a message dated 10/2/98 8:52:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>>GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>>
>>> Subj:	 Omega Research
>>>  Date:	10/2/98 8:52:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>>>  From:	GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Chehovin)
>>>
>>>  Ok, I cannot stand this anymore! If we are going to make threats and want
>>>  see action, I would like to suggest we all threaten to SHORT 1000
Shares of