Re: Omega Research

In a message dated 10/2/98 8:52:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Subj:	 Omega Research
>  Date:	10/2/98 8:52:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From:	GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Chehovin)
>
>  Ok, I cannot stand this anymore! If we are going to make threats and want
>  see action, I would like to suggest we all threaten to SHORT 1000 Shares of
>  Omega stock if Bill does not get it together. Let's offer solutions and not
>  just bitch a lot. After all Bill & Ralph control 80% of it. Let's hit them
>  where it really hurts. BANG
>
>  Richard Chehovin

Richard and RTs,

Several months ago I read somewhere (I forgot where) that the Cruz brothers
might be thinking of taking the company private.  It is was true, think about
this.  The stock was at $12 (?) at the IPO.  Now they can buy it back from the
public at under $2.  If this is true, what an easy way to make money, without
even doing any back-testing or curve-fitting optimization.

Oh!  DelayingTS5 or the issuance of Y2k patch until the stock buy-back is
done, is that considered "optimization"?

Bill W