Re: Worlds a Mess

It has nothing to do with buy & hold.  Yes, there will always be a market to
trade, but If the Retirement and Mutual Funds, as well as the vast majority
of individual investors who know nothing about Spoos, Options,
Short-Selling, etc., start running for the exits in droves-- you'll see a
very different (and difficult) trading environment than in recent years.

If anyone traded in the year following the '87 crash, maybe you'll have an
idea what I'm talking about.  IMO, that environment was minor compared to
the one waiting up the road if the Markets break into a serious plunge
soon-- Especially if its due to Monica & Ken's revenge.