Re: TradeStation Delays 5.0

>Excuse me but I believe that we're all still waiting to see YOUR server
code.  What's that?  You don't have any server code?  Well now.  Why not?
Because you are incapable of doing any?

>Good trading,
>
>The Omega Ham (TM)
>
>Omega - Love it or Pee On it.

Funny you should ask that!  I have the exact same servers that Omega has and
I had them long before they attached them to that piece o crap TS 5.0.  The
fact is Omega does not have a SERVER!  They have been caught with their
pants down and stain's on their dress!   The server that they are so
braggative about is nothing more than Signal's and BMI's own server!  Omega
just simply (but hard for them) hooked up their charting to Signal/BMI
existing server.  I would imagine that Bill Cruz held hostage that if SP
Comstock, DTN, and FutureSource didn't provide him the same then they
weren't getting a TS 5.0.  Thats just like Bill Cruz to use his advertising
power and promise of things to come to blackmail companies into paying his
way.  He tried it with the Solution Providers and Clearing Firms and
Speakers at OmegaWorld and his on Client Base.  Everything he does is
slanted towards getting someone else to pay the bills.  You can bet your ass
the employees are taking a pay cut now because of hard times.  They need the
money for the advertising department, so they can make a living on trial
offers and slow returns.  If they play their cards right they can still pay
the light bill until Bill is forced to file bankruptcy.  Cruz is at a
crossroad now, and I'm not sure he has the mental ability to pull it off
anymore!  His "Boy Who Cried Wolf"  routine is getting old now, and what a
upset it must be to have every little guy who is upset with you building
software to annihilate you.   Like Neal said small crowd at Futures West,
word is out the public is learning the tricks of the trade.   Soon we'll
only go for the kids entertainment..

VaporStation  http://www.markbrown.com/vs.htm

Bugs for John Sweeney http://www.markbrown.com/bugs.htm

Omega (bash) Truth Site  http://www.markbrown.com/bash.htm

Mark Brown  TradeLab for the Serious Trader http://www.sciapp.com
BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?

be sure to register as a Pollution Provider so you too can avoid paying the
TS 5.0 VaporStation upgrade!!! just email o'le Mitch if he still works there
and request that you become one just that easy
mitch.ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx