Re: TradeStation Delays 5.0

omega's in the server / charting business, mark brown isn't.

once linux gets up and going, you can kiss all your precious trading /
e-trading software goodbye 'cause linux servers will take over.  folks
are becoming rapidly aware that microslow os's are the source of their
problems / frustrations in writing decent software.  jimo has alluded
to this fact in past posts.

yeah, joe, i may even form a group and write a linux one for my
personal use.  be there, done that, in a previous life; writing server
/ charting code is not such a big deal if ya got a good programming
team.

TJ

omega man is not joe krutsinger like leonard nimoy was not spock.

---The Omega Man  wrote:
Excuse me but I believe that we're all still waiting to see YOUR
server code.  What's that?  You don't have any server code?  Well now.
 Why not?
Because you are incapable of doing any?