Re: Hedge Fund

It just goes to show you that coming from an Investment Bank and having
Maths Phds does noit a good trader make.  Most Investment Banks make their
money purely off the spread of customer business. Having worked in one I
certainly would be real hesitant about investing with them.  Especially
because they never understand good money management.

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au