(Fwd) Re : (Fwd) Re: Message Formatting (OFF)

see the EXTRA space after the Re+

= **Re :    **

should be **Re:    **

hope that helps and you can change that....

rgds hans

From:           	Orphelin@xxxxxxx
Date sent:      	Sat, 26 Sep 1998 21:19:38 EDT
To:             	he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        	Re : (Fwd) Re: Message Formatting (OFF)

Dans un courrier daté du 26/09/98 14:26:24  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 this is the message exactly as I received it.....see below for half
 lines....

 bottom line - as I suggested to you long time ago - get rid of AOL.....or
 as
you
 dont want to loose that - get a NEW ISP aswell and use it for MAILS to
 the LIST, while slowly getting the public used to you NEW adress, while
 keeping AOL for 3 months or so ........did the same 2 years ago - VERY
 HAPPY that I did it.......using FREE PEGASUS mail software which can sort
 things AOL is
still
 dreaming of in 3 years ......its a joke

 rgds hans

Seems tha AOL modifies the quoting part of the message, and not my own
writing.

Their service is not very good and not professional.
I have the cable here and I'm waiting the Internet on it.
But they promised this for  1997, and now it's for  early1998, so this is
the reason why I stick with aol. I do not want to change twice in 3-4
months., due to my activity. However,  regarding to the List, it could be
a better idea.

Maybe they have hired an Omega TS5 programmer to  stick with the delay as
they do.

Unfortunately, I cannot check my mail 10 times a day with 2 providers (I
do it 5-8 times with aol to catch MB before he hit the send button ).

I agree with the aol mail storage that is a real pain, and  will even not
be modified in their version  4.

Sincerely,

Pierre