Re: System Exits

All I know is this..... when I see a market move strongly in my favor (five
minute or daily or weekly) ... Im tellin ya ducky, Im gone like a goose.  I
don't think that you can take profits quickly enough in most cases.  And
when I see a market go parabolic (like the bonds recently), bookem
Dano..... I'm outa there.

I like to ring the register..... and, while I may miss out on some trades,
It's absolutely boggling to my feeble mind how often booken em is exactly
the right thing to do.

If your up this late thinking about the markets you must be as in the bag
as I am!!!  Don't you have anything better to do? (I wanted to make one of
those little smiley things that some of the guys make but it was just to
damn complicated).

Stewart.
Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook