Histogram with Invisible Middle ??

Problem: Histogram on Expert Analysis is Top and Bottom Lines Only:
Tradestaion 4.0 ver 19.6 was running on Win95 using Matrox Millenium
card with no problems.
Switched to Windows 98 with no problems.
Installed new STB 4400 Velocity TNT video card and had problem.
Seems that only Expert Analysis is affected. I can create any histogram
from any indicator and it looks like a histogram. When using EA the
histogram shows a top and bottom semi thick line with the proper colors,
but the major middle portion is not there and I see what ever the grid
and color of the screen background is. What is different with EA than an
indicator?

--
*            Glenn M. Orlosky           *