Re: Message Formatting (OFF)

Dans un courrier daté du 25/09/98 15:34:09  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 very good point - and as a contrary sample is the formatting of AOL, which we
 all can enjoy by tons of PO posts here.......its really difficult to follow,
not
 because he is french and not as he defends OMEGA, but formatting by AOL
 leaves often just a few words in a line and on top of that the subject line
gets
 inserted another blank space...... so even I sort all my mails TO SUBJECT in
 my mail programm, all PO ones (= all AOL ones <g>) are sorted seperately -
 pity.

 No idea what can be done about that, but I wish there would be something done

 rgds hans

Heh, sometimes I read the messages that I send. They seem to be correctly
received by my aol mailer, that unfortunately do not fix any english error
that I could have made.
I have only one option to turn on / off in the aol mail software:

Text with carriage returns or not.
This one has been written with CR tunned OFF

I'll had sent  the same with the option ON
Please let me know if one is better than another, but I cannot do better ,
excepting by changing the provider (aol software is a bozo software for bozos,
here's the reason why I used it).

I'll do it maybe someday, but as my aol address is known, it's annoying for
me.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin